A personalized tour of the best of Niagara!
- 1-2 People – $695
- 3-4 People – $895
- 5-6 People – $1195
- 7-10 People – $1695
- 11-14 People – $1995
- 15-20 People – $2595
- 21-24 People – $2995
- 8 hours
- Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to the boarding time
Your fully qualified and highly experienced Zoom Tours driver is the perfect guide to take you through the streets of Niagara on-the-Lake & Niagara Falls. Ask your driver to take you along a route specially chosen by you. Or let your driver guide you around instead, stopping off at the major sights and stopping on request to take photographs. Your driver also provides a full commentary, packed with anecdotes you won’t find in any guidebook!
- 7–8 hour private tour of Niagara Falls in an Executive Sedan, Lincoln Town Car, Luxury Van or Mini Coach-bus
- A tour from May through November includes Niagara City Cruise powered by Hornblower – the most Iconic attraction in Canada!
- A tour from December – May Includes Journey Behind the Falls (VIP Tickets) – Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls!
- Customize your itinerary or let your driver be your guide!
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or choice of pick-up point in Toronto
- Complimentary pickup from any location in the Toronto area
Design your own itinerary with your driver on the day of your tour, or see the following sights on our suggested stops below:
- Niagara City Cruises
- Journey Behind the Falls(optional)
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls
- Niagara Whirlpool
- Floral Clock
- Souvenir City (10% off souvenir shopping)
- Free time at Niagara on-the-Lake
- Fallsview Buffet Lunch – Scenic lunch at Sheraton on the Falls Restaurant overlooking the falls with breathtaking views!
- Skylon Tower – Trip to the observation deck!
What to bring:
A camera to capture the memories!
This tour is specifically designed for Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada and does not involve entering the United States of America.
Niagara City Boat Cruise is seasonal (approx. operating months mid-March to end of November), closed in Winter months and we will replaced with Journey behind the Falls or Skylon Tower activity.