Experience the glow of Niagara by night!
- 10 hours
- Depart from Toronto at 12:30 pm (1.5 hour drive to Niagara)
- Return to Toronto by 10:00 pm
The evening tour includes:
- Enjoy the scenic Niagara Falls during the day and in the night!
- The Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake, one of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lakefront views
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Visit the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the falls for sightseeing at your leisure
- Niagara Falls Illumination – a light show of multi-colored water and a light masterpiece!
- Niagara Falls Fireworks – Niagara Falls Fireworks is seasonal and scheduled by Niagara Parks.
-1 Hour Niagara City Boat Cruise powered by Hornblower
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Free souvenir
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Transportation by luxury minibus or motor coach with complimentary hotel pickup
- Dinner not included at this time (price automatically reduced to reflect this)
What to bring:
A camera to capture the memories!
Boat Cruise Closed for the Winter months from Nov 1st to April 30th and we will replaced with Journey behind the Falls or Skylon Tower activity.