Experience the glow of Niagara by night!
- 10 hours
- Depart from Toronto at 1:00pm (13:00 hrs) (1.5 hour drive to Niagara)
- Kindly arrive 10 minutes prior to the boarding time
- Return to Toronto by 11:30 pm (23:30 hrs)
The evening tour includes:
- Boat cruise ride into the mist of the falls aboard Hornblower Niagara CIty Cruises. Get up close and personal with Canada’s Top Visitor Experience!
- Buffet Dinner overlooking the Falls at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant
- Enjoy the scenic Niagara Falls during the day and in the night!
- Scenic drives through the Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake, one of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lakefront views
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Visit the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the falls for sightseeing at your leisure
- Niagara Falls Illumination – a light show of multi-colored water and a light masterpiece!
- Niagara Falls Fireworks – Niagara Falls Fireworks is seasonal and scheduled by Niagara Parks.
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Free souvenir
- Wi-Fi onboard
- Transportation by luxury minibus or motor coach with complimentary hotel pickup
What to bring:
A camera to capture the memories!
This tour is specifically designed for Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada and does not involve entering the United States of America.
Niagara City Boat Cruise is seasonal (approx. operating months mid-March to end of November), closed in Winter months and we will replaced with Journey behind the Falls or Skylon Tower activity.