NIAGARA FALLS EVENING TOUR
with Boat Cruise
Original Price $168, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $112
KIDS, 3 - 11
Original Price $101, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $63
Original Price $157, 25% Discount applied, CAD Approx USD $105
Original Price $50, 100% Discount applied, CAD
Evening Lights Tour Info
- The Hornblower Cruise - The most Iconic attraction in Canada
- Optional - Journey Behind the Falls - Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls
- Enjoy the scenic Niagara Falls during the day and in the night
- Niagara Falls Illumination – light show of multi-colored water and light masterpiece
- Niagara Falls Fireworks
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the Falls for lunch and sightseeing at your leisure
- Visit the Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake – One of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lake fronts, boutiques, cafes, and fine dinning
- Wine tasting at an Award-Winning Winery at Niagara-on- the-Lake
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Complementary bottle of water
- Free Souvenir
- Wi-Fi on board
- Transportation by luxury Mini Bus or Motor Coach
* Please note that the Hornblower Boat Cruise is seasonal and is closed in the winter months. Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be substituted for Journey Behind the Falls or Skylon Tower when boat is not operating.
* Niagara Falls Fireworks is seasonal and scheduled by Niagara Parks. Please refer to schedule below for this year.
The Evening Tour starts with a pick up from your Toronto Hotel by one of our award-winning tour guides with a luxury coach bus.
Begin your tour with a scenic drive to the historic town of Niagara-On- The-Lake. Enjoy your free time to explore the lake fronts, cafes, and boutiques at the Niagara-On- The-Lake. Picture stops along the way such as: The Floral Clock, World’s ‘Smallest Chapel’, and the Whirlpool Rapids are great photo ops! Take in the beauty of the vineyards while you attend a wine tasting at an award- winning winery where you will taste Niagara’s famous ‘Ice-wine’ and two other delicious wines. Make sure you purchase a bottle!
After another scenic drive through Niagara parks, you will be welcomed with a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. Treat yourself with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock observation deck for the best selfies and family pictures.
Next stop will be one of the most thrilling, bucket-list experience of a lifetime, The Hornblower Cruise. You will be given a complementary Poncho but expect to get wet while you cruise up close to the water falls!
With the add-on purchase of Journey Behind the Falls, you will walk through a series of tunnels inside the falls to truly experience the sheer volume and power the falls hold. It is easily one of the most exciting experience of a natural wonder you can possibly ask for. In the winter off season months, the Cruise will be replaced with “The Journey”.
You will have plenty of free time to see the falls both during the day time and for an exclusive view of the Illumination light show after the dusk – a magical sight and a perfect setting for many photo ops. Treat yourself to an amazing dinner at any of the country’s best restaurants at Clifton Hill. You also have the option to purchase a Sheraton Fallsview Dinner, on-site, for a dinner with a view.
End your day with an exciting (and explosive!) show of Fireworks! The Niagara Falls Fireworks is famous for its technical brilliance and for its continued creative energy for many years. Fireworks are scheduled by Niagara Parks – please see the schedule (coming soon!) as below: The tour ends with a drop off in Toronto.
Private, Corporate Events Group & Charters Available
Business travellers from out of town and international tourists from around the world, have enjoyed the Niagara Falls Zoom Tours Niagara experience. From Toronto to Niagara Falls and back, all in a day.
10% Discount for Group of 10 or More.