NIAGARA FALLS FREEDOM DAY TOUR
NO! Boat Cruise
Original Price $124, 25% Discount applied, CAD
KIDS, 3 - 11
Original Price $79, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $111.25, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $50, 100% Discount applied, CAD
Freedom Day Tour without Boat Cruise Package:
- Journey Behind the Falls - Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls (optional)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the Falls for lunch and sightseeing at your leisure
- Visit the Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake – One of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lake fronts, boutiques, cafes, and fine dinning
- Wine tasting at an Award-Winning Winery at Niagara-on- the-Lake
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Complementary bottle of water
- Free Souvenir
- Wi-Fi on board
- Transportation by luxury Mini Bus or Motor Coach
- Lunch with a view at fallsview buffet at Sheraton on the falls
- Purchase exclusive VIP tickets to The Journey Behind the Falls for an additional price.
- Skylon Tower – trip to the observation deck available to purchase
- Discounted Helicopter Ride over the falls available to purchase on the day of the tour
* Please note that the Hornblower Boat Cruise is seasonal and is closed in the winter months. It is open from: April 1st – November 30 th . The Boat portion of the tour will be replaced with Journey Behind the Falls or Niagara’s Fury.
The Ultimate Niagara Falls Tour starts with a pick up from your Toronto Hotel by one of our award-winning tour guides with a luxury coach bus. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views on your 1.5-hour drive to Niagara Falls.
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
With the add-on purchase of Journey Behind the Falls, you will walk through a series of tunnels inside the falls to truly experience the sheer volume and power the falls hold. It is easily one of the most exciting experience of a natural wonder you can possibly ask for. In the winter off season months, the Cruise will be replaced with “The Journey”.
The adventure continues with a scenic drive to the historic town of Niagara-On- The- Lake with many scenic-stops along the way such as: the fully-bloomed Floral Clock – one of the world’s largest floral clocks, World’s ‘Smallest Chapel’, Whirlpool Rapids, and the Hydro Turbines along the Niagara Strait.
You will have one hour of free time to explore and walk through the picturesque town of Niagara-on- the-lake. The day will end with a complementary wine tasting at an award-winning winery where you will taste Niagara’s famous ‘Ice-wine’ and two other wines. The tour ends with a drop off in Toronto.