NIAGARA FALLS FREEDOM DAY TOUR
NO! Boat Cruise
Original Price $124, 25% Discount applied, CAD
KIDS, 3 - 11
Original Price $79, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $111.25, 25% Discount applied, CAD
Original Price $50, 100% Discount applied, CAD
Freedom Day Tour without Boat Cruise Package:
- Journey Behind the Falls - Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls (optional)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park, and Clifton Hill
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House vantage point
- Free time at the Falls for lunch and sightseeing at your leisure
- The Historical Town of Niagara-on- the-Lake – One of the most beautiful towns in all of Canada with lake fronts(drive through)
- Wine tasting at an Award-Winning Winery at Niagara-on- the-Lake
- Beautiful picture stops at Floral Clock, world’s Smallest Chapel, and Whirlpool Rapids
- Scenic drives through Niagara Falls with views of Fort George, Brock’s Monument, Hydropower stations, Niagara river, Welland Canal, picturesque vineyards along the Great Lakes
- Complementary bottle of water
- Free Souvenir
- Wi-Fi on board
- Transportation by luxury Mini Bus or Motor Coach
- Lunch with a view at fallsview buffet at Sheraton on the falls
- Purchase exclusive VIP tickets to The Journey Behind the Falls for an additional price.
- Skylon Tower – trip to the observation deck available to purchase
- Discounted Helicopter Ride over the falls available to purchase on the day of the tour
* Please note that the Hornblower Boat Cruise is seasonal and is closed in the winter months. It is open from: April 1st – November 30 th . The Boat portion of the tour will be replaced with Journey Behind the Falls or Niagara’s Fury.
The Ultimate Niagara Falls Tour starts with a pick up from your Toronto Hotel by one of our award-winning tour guides with a luxury coach bus. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views on your 1.5-hour drive to Niagara Falls.
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
With the add-on purchase of Journey Behind the Falls, you will walk through a series of tunnels inside the falls to truly experience the sheer volume and power the falls hold. It is easily one of the most exciting experience of a natural wonder you can possibly ask for. In the winter off season months, the Cruise will be replaced with “The Journey”.
The adventure continues with a scenic drive to the historic town of Niagara-On- The- Lake with many scenic-stops along the way such as: the fully-bloomed Floral Clock – one of the world’s largest floral clocks, World’s ‘Smallest Chapel’, Whirlpool Rapids, and the Hydro Turbines along the Niagara Strait.
The day will end with a complementary wine tasting at an award-winning winery where you will taste Niagara’s famous ‘Ice-wine’ and two other wines. The tour ends with a drop off in Toronto.